This page was updated on January 4,
FOR ADOPTING A GREYHOUND
If you are a first time greyhound owner and would
like to adopt a greyhound from GPI, please contact the Vice
President in your area before filling out the Application. The Application is
preliminary to the adoption process. Filling out the Application does not obligate
Greyhound Pets, Inc. to allow the applicant to adopt a greyhound from our organization.
(Note: DO NOT MAIL THIS FORM. Contact the Adoption
Representative near you to schedule a visit to your home and to assist you with the
OTHER FORMS OF INTEREST
Cats and Greyhounds
Children and Greyhounds
Trust, A Deadly Disease
Holiday Tips for
What is it and how it can benefit you and/or greyhound
If you are interested in volunteering for the organization, please download the following
form, fill out the questionnaire and mail it to the address on the form. (The
Volunteer Application form does not constitute an agreement that obligates you to
volunteer nor to have Greyhound Pets Inc recruit you as volunteer. There may be instances
where the organization does not have the appropriate volunteer work for you.)
ALL VOLUNTEER FORMS
All other forms are password protected. If you are an adoption representative or
foster/volunteer of Greyhound Pets Inc, please contact your Vice President to get the
password information. Once you have the password info from your VP, you can access these forms here.
- Volunteer Agreement - All volunteers must sign this form.
- Adoption Representative Agreement - All adoption representatives must sign this form.
- Adoption Contract - All adoption representatives must use this form for greyhound
- Adoption Donation Receipt - To be used for all adoptions
- Returned Dog - All adoption representative must use this form for greyhounds returned.
- Foster Care Agreement - All fosters must sign this form.
- Foster Feedback - All fosters should provide a foster feedback to the head office.
- Crate Rental Agreement - To be filled up by fosters/adopters who rent crates from the
- Reimbursement - To use when claiming reimbursement of expenses involved in printing
materials, transporting dogs, advertising etc. All expenses must be pre-approved by
your regional VP or President.
- Donation Receipt
- Business Card Template
© 2001-2016 Greyhound Pets, Inc.
Greyhound Pets, Inc. and GPI are registered trademarks of Greyhound Pets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Web Editor: Greyhound